Mixed Ages & Babies Classes
Fees & Sibling Discounts
(Summer Semester - 8 weeks*):
- $248 for the first child (materials & registration fees included)
- $148 for the second child (sibling/same class)
- $125 for the third child (sibling/same class)
- $0 for babies under 8 months old (sibling/same class)
* You will not be charged for any classes you miss before you enroll, and the prorated amount will automatically be reflected in the final price upon checkout.
- weekly 45-minutes classes
- one professionally-recorded CD
- a beautifully illustrated songbook with family activity suggestions
- access to the Music Together® app, where you can stream all of the music and more.
- special code for the Family Music Zone where you can download the semester's music from our national Music Together website
- an informative quarterly e-newsletter with fun activity suggestions
- a booklet, "Music Together At Home: Helping Your Child Grow Musically" (first-time families)
- All payments are made online with a credit card (Visa, Mastercard, Discover).
- You will receive an email soon after registering that confirms which class you have been placed in.
- We will make every effort to get you into the class of your choice but strongly urge you to list a second choice during registration.
- Class size is limited. To be added to the waitlist for a full class, please click "yes" to "Waitlist OK?" on the registration form.
- Discounts for multiple children apply only to siblings registered in the same class.
- Each family has one registration fee and receives only one set of materials no matter how many siblings register.
- Non-siblings must be registered separately by their parents.
- There are 9 different collections rotated over a period of 3 years.
- Class times and teachers are subject to change.
- Classes that do not reach a minimum of 6 registrants may be cancelled.
- Discounts and promotions cannot be applied retroactively.
- We allow as many makeups as you need to accommodate absences due to illness, travel, etc.
- Due to varying class sizes, we can't guarantee makeups will be available at every location on every day, but we will do our best to accommodate your scheduling needs. If you know you will miss a class in advance, we recommend scheduling your makeup early for access to the widest variety of options.
- No cell phone use in class please. We are committed to creating the best possible learning environment for your child. If your child attends class with another adult, please make sure they are aware of our policy.
- You may cancel your registration for any reason up to 48 hours before your first class. You will be refunded your tuition minus a $40 cancellation fee. We regret we cannot offer any refunds after that period.
- Drop-Ins are a useful option for families who may be visiting San Francisco, who know they will be gone for most of the semester, or who may be joining us late in the semester.
- Each family is limited to 3 drop-ins per semester.
- No makeups or refunds for missed or cancelled drop-ins.
- Drop-ins cost $28.75 each and can't be used with any coupons, codes, or credits. There are no discounts for siblings or purchasing multiple drop-ins at once.
- Classes with nine or more enrollments are not available for drop-ins.
- Drop-Ins receive no materials, including our CD, app, downloads, songbook, etc.